What you need to know:
The following emergency updates affect Upper Hutt:
Wellington region is in the COVID-19 ORANGE Traffic Light Setting
The Wellington region, along with all of New Zealand is now at the COVID-19 Orange traffic light setting.
At Orange, there will be community transmission of COVID-19, with increasing risks to vulnerable communities, and pressure on the health system.
Learn what we all need to do: Life at Orange | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
- At Orange, you can continue to do everyday activities, but we need to protect our vulnerable communities.
- You must wear a face mask in many indoor locations. You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
- You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are no capacity limits or distancing requirements at venues.
- Workplaces and schools can open.
- To protect yourself, your whānau and your community, keep up healthy habits.
Contact the Upper Hutt City Council